PC World published free online tools that can help you organize your life.Â It is a great list of smart tools you need to organize your life using any device that has a Web browser or an e-mail client, be it PC, Mac, or smart phone.
1. Track Your Tasks With Remember the Milk
2. Store Notes and Research at Backpack
3. Get a (Virtual) Personal Assistant Named Sandy
4. Make Sense of Your Dollars With Wesabe
5. Find the Perfect Gift With Amazon Gift Organizer
6. Stay Organized by Phone With Jott
7. Capture Web Clips With Google Notebook
8. Organize Your Itinerary With TripIt
In his blog post yesterday, Michael Arrington of TechCrunch talked about email communication crisis and our ability as human beings to be able to respond to all the email that we receive. He said "The volume of communication requests for most people today are far, far beyond what they can handle. Few people today respond to every communication they receive. And an increasing number donâ€™t even claim to be able to read every communication they receive, let alone respond".
I am happy to report that I have zero unread email messages in my Inbox. Here is my method for managing my Inbox