Webgrrls Twitter Chat: Networking Best Practices
November 20, 2012
Networking is one of the most important skills professionals need to have…whether you are doing business development, are trying to find a job, or building relationships.
During the Twitter Chat, we explored and shared answers to the following questions:
- What does networking mean to you?
- What is your primary goal when you network?
- What are some things that you do to maximize your networking time at events
- What are the three stages of the networking process?
- What are some tools that you use to streamline your networking and follow-up process?
Below are some highlights from the event with answers to the above questions