Do you use Social Media marketing? Are you overwhelmed by all of the tools that are out there? Do you want to learn some of the best tools that can be used to help you manage your Social Marketing efforts?
On Monday March 5, the Webgrrls community gathered to talk about the different social media tools that people use and why. During the Twitter Chat, we explored and shared answers to the following questions:
- What are some of your favorite social media tools to help manage Twitter & Facebook?
- What are some great tools for social media analytics and reporting?
- What are dating site you use to find a new partner?
- What are some tools you use to find new followers?
- Niche site = more targeted audience. Dog clothes designer will get better ROI at @Dogster. What niche sites do you use?
- What tools do you use to find and aggregate resources and content?
Below are some highlights from the event with answers to the above questions Continue Reading “Webgrrls Chat: Your Favorite Social Media Tools”
Continue Reading “Webgrrls Chat: Your Favorite Social Media Tools”